Only stayed one night. Walked up from the station. Don't recommend that for those with lots of luggage or a weak heart. Its walkable but takes about 30-40 mins and is up hill all the way :-)
Its out of the town center so not great if you are wanting to peruse the shops.
Nice place though. Quiet considering its by busy roads.
All very nice and clean, good bathrooms and room size. Friendly and efficient staff. Didn't like the service charge on my food though at the bar :-(
£4.20 for a pint of stella is normal. Bar food bit limited for veggies.
Breakfast, again limited but they do go some way to making up for the lack of veggie option with the Holiday Inn pancake machine! No one ever seems to use these but they are quite nice. Thick little pancakes like scotch ones but larger. PRess the button and watch the black bar move from the S to the F and out flops your pancake. Try it, they taste nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 Hotel is ideally located close to M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4, the hotel offers Free Parking with the Park and Ride a short distance away, taking you through Cressex Business Park and into the heart of High Wycombe. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travelers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*Facilities include 112 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, High Speed Internet Access. State-of-the-art Academy Conference and Banqueting facilities (up to 200 people). The Open Lobby and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the award winning Holiday Inn breakfast. The newly extended business lounge offers 124 seats in comfortable surroundings, perfect for informal business meetings, interviews or just meeting with friends where we proudly serve Starbucks and light snacks all day along with free Wi-Fi . Accessible bedrooms with low level bed and specially adapted bathroom facilities. Family and interconnecting rooms available. The hotel is ideal for families with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Swan Theatre, Bekonscot Model Village, Henley Regatta, Bicester Village as well as historic areas such as Marlow and Oxford within easy driving distance. 15 minutes by train direct to Wembley Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe m40, Jct.4 Hotel High Wycombe
- High Wycombe Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 Buckinghamshire