Stayed at this hotel over the Christmas period. The area is far out from Central London so its not a tourist destination at all. About 45mins drive. Really nothing to do in this area however we had to attend a wedding nearby and therefore chose this hotel.
Getting back to the hotel itself. It was very clean, nice entrance. We had 4 rooms on the ground floor. Luckily because the hotel has no lift. Our room was very spacious and neat. Staff were great and very friendly. Parking was abundant and free. Location in terms of the area situated was great as it was just off the roundabout so its easy to find.
If I had to come back to this area in the UK, I would definitely use this hotel but I doubt I will have another reason to be in the countryside.
All in all, good value for money and probably the best hotel in the area. Dont expect a 4 star city hotel, but what I can tell you is that you will have a comfortable night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 Hotel is ideally located close to M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4, the hotel offers Free Parking with the Park and Ride a short distance away, taking you through Cressex Business Park and into the heart of High Wycombe. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travelers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*Facilities include 112 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, High Speed Internet Access. State-of-the-art Academy Conference and Banqueting facilities (up to 200 people). The Open Lobby and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the award winning Holiday Inn breakfast. The newly extended business lounge offers 124 seats in comfortable surroundings, perfect for informal business meetings, interviews or just meeting with friends where we proudly serve Starbucks and light snacks all day along with free Wi-Fi . Accessible bedrooms with low level bed and specially adapted bathroom facilities. Family and interconnecting rooms available. The hotel is ideal for families with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Swan Theatre, Bekonscot Model Village, Henley Regatta, Bicester Village as well as historic areas such as Marlow and Oxford within easy driving distance. 15 minutes by train direct to Wembley Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe m40, Jct.4 Hotel High Wycombe
- High Wycombe Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 Buckinghamshire