Stayed here for two nights for a trip to Wembley. Didn't realise it's about 1.5 miles from railway station. Managed to hitch a lift down the incredibly long hill but cost £9.30 for taxi ride back up! Breakfast is very expensive at £10.50 each and had we known Asda and John Lewis were so near would have gone there (much better value). We were unfortunate enough to experience a fire alarm on the Saturday night which seemed chaotic as the staff were a little nonplussed as to what to do. Someone did mention that there was no roll call - just a member of staff saying we could all re-enter the building. Staff were very accommodating and pleasant but overall an expensive weekend. The outside areas were poorly maintained - ashtrays full to overflowing and pots and glasses left overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 Hotel is ideally located close to M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4, the hotel offers Free Parking with the Park and Ride a short distance away, taking you through Cressex Business Park and into the heart of High Wycombe. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travelers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*Facilities include 112 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, High Speed Internet Access. State-of-the-art Academy Conference and Banqueting facilities (up to 200 people). The Open Lobby and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the award winning Holiday Inn breakfast. The newly extended business lounge offers 124 seats in comfortable surroundings, perfect for informal business meetings, interviews or just meeting with friends where we proudly serve Starbucks and light snacks all day along with free Wi-Fi . Accessible bedrooms with low level bed and specially adapted bathroom facilities. Family and interconnecting rooms available. The hotel is ideal for families with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Swan Theatre, Bekonscot Model Village, Henley Regatta, Bicester Village as well as historic areas such as Marlow and Oxford within easy driving distance. 15 minutes by train direct to Wembley Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe m40, Jct.4 Hotel High Wycombe
- High Wycombe Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 Buckinghamshire