“Mr India the spice master.”
Review of Mr India

Mr India
Ranked #6 of 272 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Restaurant.
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat here at least once a week as not only is the service very friendly and beyond helpful, but the food is always of the finest quality and taste.
All meals can be tailored to suit which is good as my wife has a few food allergies and the chief is always happy to adapt.
I can not recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Another good meal at Mr India. Service very good as usual. Good choice of food. All cooked to my personal choice.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal at Mr India. I live close by and have had both takeaway meals and sit down meals here. The service is always great, a smile and warm welcome goes a long way. The food is superb, hence why we keep coming back! I'd highly recommend a visit if in the local area. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I have tried this place a few times, it is currently my favourite in the area. Good amount of meat and curries are authentic and tasty. My only complaint is that all my previous curry houses threw in a free popadom, but this one charges.

If it wasn't for that they would have got five stars.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We regularly come to Mr India and often bring visiting friends and family here. We came this evening in a group of 7 of varying ages from late teens through to early seventies. Service was very good, food was superb as usual. I would thoroughly recommend, Mr India has never let us down.