Yet another first class stay at a Premier Inn. Well signposted on main road from both directions. Welcoming and pleasant staff on Reception. Spotlessly clean hotel and room. Sadly no view from windows on car park side as the hotel sits on a hillside and a series of terraces has been created for the car parks, so the view is just of a high bank of shrubbery right outside the window. I have no knowledge of rooms on the opposite side but would guess they do have a view right over the "valley" to the M40 in the distance.
The terraced car park(s) are reached by steep flights of brick steps so if having heavy luggage it is best to go direct to the disabled car park outside the door to unload and then the driver parks the car higher up. There are lots of warning signs ref car crime but there are many CCTV cameras about the place and we experienced no problems.
A well laid out Brewers Fayre is just 20 paces away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire