Now, for those of you have looked at a couple of my other reviews you will notice that i have complained about heat in Premier Inns before. Well this is no different, i don't know how they make them so hot but the temperature outside was 18 degrees. The temperature in room 76 was 27 degrees at midnight! The staff were very helpful and very accommodating and offered a full refund as most of the hotel complained about the heat. They stated they were planning a refurbishment and air con would hopefully be installed.
The hotel is very odd in its setup as it is setup over 3 levels, the middle level being reception. The basement houses rooms as well as level 2. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and tidy. The staff were very helpful and very caring towards our needs. The onsite restaurant is a traditional Brewers Fayre and i will review that separately.
All in all a great stay, apart from the temperature. I appreciate they are a bargain brand and we paid peanuts for the room but i would happily pay £10 a night extra for air con!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire