We stayed here last weekend with friends. The evening meal at the restaurant was excellent, the staff friendly and service very good. However the room we stayed in was damp and had patches of mildew on the wall as well as around the window frames. The toilet in the bathroom was unsightly,dirty and the tiles were cracked and unclean. The room was very tired indeed although we were told we had a new mattress and that flat screen Tvs were going to be put in the rooms. The cooked breakfast was served on cold plates and was cold including uncooked tomatoes which was a shame.This is most certainly not on par with other 4 star hotels we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real traditional English country hotel with 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for its character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 equidistant from London & Oxford in the heart of this beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also within reach of Windsor, Marlow and Henley-On-Thames. Formerly known as Blue Flag, has undergone a complete refurbishment and was re branded as The Tree at Cadmore.The décor of the restaurant & bar is country elegance with a contemporary edge and an emphasis on comfort. Floors of natural reclaimed materials like oak and slate with antique French furnishings (no two pieces the same)contribute to the overall chic yet unique look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tree at Cadmore End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree At Cadmore End Hotel High Wycombe
- Tree At Cadmore End High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire