Absolutely awful, do not go here and waste your money. You would be better venturing to the Kings Arms, Stokenhurch or Studley Garden Centre for £10 maximum. Hard potatoes and vegetables with mediocre service, not really much of a atmosphere either. On commenting to staff about the food/ price they shrugged shoulders not really the response you expect from a service/ food establishment especially if you enjoy your roasts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real traditional English country hotel with 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for its character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 equidistant from London & Oxford in the heart of this beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also within reach of Windsor, Marlow and Henley-On-Thames. Formerly known as Blue Flag, has undergone a complete refurbishment and was re branded as The Tree at Cadmore.The décor of the restaurant & bar is country elegance with a contemporary edge and an emphasis on comfort. Floors of natural reclaimed materials like oak and slate with antique French furnishings (no two pieces the same)contribute to the overall chic yet unique look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tree at Cadmore End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree At Cadmore End Hotel High Wycombe
- Tree At Cadmore End High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire