“Always good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Warm welcome, well cooked food, great staff, real value. Very nice inside and out. Jamie O eat your heart out!

1  Thank oldmanofthesea
There are newer reviews for La Mimosa

Reviewed 20 August 2014

They did not let us in saying it was closed when they had a sign on their door saying it was opened.

1  Thank Javier V
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Attended a dinner with several colleagues from work and enjoyed the excellent food and the good service.

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I ate here for the first time last week on recommendation from a work colleague and I was not disappointed. We were a party of 7 and were given a table on the terrace which was a bonus as the restaurant was very busy. Everyone in our party really enjoyed their food, I had the risotto which was lovely. Overall good value. Will definitely visit again in a couple of weeks when I am back in Cambridge.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went to try this Italian restaurant as I wanted to try something different than all these Italian chains in England and also the Terrace in the restaurant is really nice.
I loved the atmosphere of the place and the personal friendly. They are really friendly.
The food was ok, I think the best things are the starters, we tried two different salads and one toast with melted cheese. Amazing salad! Maybe one of the best I've had in Cambridge. But the mains were just normal, nothing incredible. They need to put more effort and more ingredients on the dishes. I don't like when they just want to safe money and don't put the quantity of ingredients should be to make just the dish perfect!
Please make more effort in the main dishes!