“Fantastic visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

We had a really fantastic time at La Mimosa - we reserved but came quite late without even the slightest comment. Drinks arrived within seconds and the two additional seats that we needed added seamlessly. The food was delicious and my pizza world class. Congratulations for this gem in the Cambridge scene.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 19 December 2018

have been to this restaurant many times - its our favourite restaurant on the planet - excellent food and service as always - cant say anything bad about this place everything is perfect

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank MonkeyandFlea
Reviewed 29 November 2018

We went here for a meal a few weeks back and it was our first visit. It was amazing!!! The food was incredible, the service was amazing, we were made to feel very welcome, the atmosphere was lovely and cosy and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. I had the crostini to start which was amazing and then I had the pasta special for my main, lobster ravioli in a prawn sauce. Oh my god!!! I was in heaven!! I cannot rate this place enough. Only downside is that I live in King's Lynn and this place isn't closer to home or I would go all the time!!

Reviewed 28 November 2018

We turned up for a late Sunday lunch and the waitress suggested lobster ravioli. We followed her advice. Just to say I am very glad we did!

Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

Eight of us visited La Mimosa for the first time on Saturday to celebrate my friend's birthday and all agreed it was a fabulous evening worthy of a five star Tripadvisor review. The staff were all so friendly and accommodating, particularly of my request to decorate the table with balloons, banners and confetti as a surprise for my friend. When we arrived they had put the banners up on the windows, the table looked stunning and my friend was delighted. The food was divine, particularly the mushroom starter and the pizzas. The prices were most reasonable and the menu had plenty of choice with portion size just right. We never felt rushed and had plenty of time for conversation. And I was most impressed with the secrecy around the cake I had pre-delivered being brought out with candle lit at the end of the meal. It is rare to receive such service these days so I felt compelled to fill out this review to encourage others to enjoy the same excellent experience. Hats off the all the staff who made our evening so special!