“Great friendly unhurried and reasonably priced”
Review of Don Pasquale

Don Pasquale
Ranked #81 of 705 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A resounding Cambridge favourite since opening in 1973, Don Pasquale offers wholesome Italian favourites and warm family hospitality. Set within the hubbub of the historic market square, Don Pasquale guests can enjoy the parasol-sheltered outdoor terrace in summer, or the cosy charm of the cellar dining room. Alongside sumptuous antipasti, delicious pasta and freshly-tossed pizzas, guests can choose from the selective Italian wine list. A varied children's menu is also offered for younger diners.
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I visited Don Pasquale on a busy Saturday in Cambridge at around 2pm with my wife my son and his girlfriend. We ate inside although there were some space outside if we wanted, the waiter was friendly and immediately handed us all some menus. After about 5-10 minutes we placed our order for drinks and food. The Pizza's and Calzone's arrived freshly made and piping hot, we all agreed that they were absolutely delicious. The bill was only £44 for 2 x Calzones 2 x pizza's and 3 soft drinks and a coffee, very good value.
We will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Mick H

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We had our daughter's baptism lunch here with 35 friends and family. Highly recommended. Very attentive and friendly staff. Lovely, well-priced food. Great location. Very family friendly. We'll be back!

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

It's nice to find somewhere that is not part of a chain. The food is lovely, freshly prepared and the service is swift and by that I mean their mannerisms. They walk quickly and do not linger. As you would except from an Italian they are family friendly and cater for all. A joy in to find.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great restaurant with good Italian food, cakes and coffee. Basement restaurant and nice alfresco area on Cambridge market, lovely on a sunny day. Good choice for lunch time or casual evening meal. Great pizza

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We went with four adults and two kids (9, 7) and were incredibly filled. I had the antipasto platter and I think I was the only one that was unhappy. It was served on a plank of wood and as the waitress went to set it on the table, she tilted it and poured the 'juices' all over my lap. I let off an exclamation but she just ignored me and didn't even apologize. The service would be greatly improved with more caring waitstaff but the food was delicious - I'll give them that!