“The soul of Cambridge”

Ranked #80 of 693 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A resounding Cambridge favourite since opening in 1973, Don Pasquale offers wholesome Italian favourites and warm family hospitality. Set within the hubbub of the historic market square, Don Pasquale guests can enjoy the parasol-sheltered outdoor terrace in summer, or the cosy charm of the cellar dining room. Alongside sumptuous antipasti, delicious pasta and freshly-tossed pizzas, guests can choose from the selective Italian wine list. A varied children's menu is also offered for younger diners.
St Ives
“The soul of Cambridge”
Reviewed 13 July 2010

I love this place, from the fantastic food to the exceptional friendly and efficient service to the dark and brooding good looks behind the bar(!), eating at Don Pasquale never disappoints. Can't wait for my next visit!

• Polish first
Cambridgeshire
“I've been to Italy and back!”
Reviewed 7 July 2010

I am of Italian origin and I have to say this has been one of the best restaurants that I have been to where the meals are as original as being in Italy. The service, atmosphere and owners are a delight, making you feel very welcome. This is why when ever I am in Cambridge I go for lunch there. I always take different friends there and they are always impressed and say that they will return.

Wuerzburg, Germany
“Easily the pizza and pasta in town.”
Reviewed 2 July 2010

I was working for 4 weeks in Naples and came back to the UK for some strange mad reason I wanted a pizza. Any one would think I would be sick of it. Had a pizza at "Dons" and have not stopped coming back since as it was better than Naples!! The outside seating area is again easily the best in town. Definitely worth a visit and with the freshly made pizza arriving very quickly.

East Anglia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Don Pasquale has become our watering hole of choice for lunch. The pizzas are always good and about 2/3 of the price you woul pay in Naples.
Pat M

cambridge
“Best People watching spot in Cambridge”
Reviewed 28 June 2010

Great ambience and no where better to sit and watch the world go by on a sunny Cambridge day, or indeed all year with the outside heaters.
Food very good but what makes it is the family friendly feel from the owners.
My children get the best welcome of any restaurant in Cambridge and my wife and i head here to chill on our own.
In a word...perfect.