I realise that we only paid £22 each to stay at Abbeyfield but I fully believe that wherever you pay to stay you should expect a clean bathroom. I hadnt realised until we arrived that no rooms were unsuite and there were two communal bathrooms. Neither bathroom looked like it has EVER been cleaned. Full of bugs, mould, scum in plug holes, toilets filthy.
The bedrooms had black mould growing up all walls. George was quoted to say 'you have running water in each room' however in one of the rooms the taps didnt even work! The kettle was absolutely disgusting.
The list of rankness is never ending, however the only positive point I can think of is that the beds were clean. Very rickety and super thin mattresses but clean at least.
Would never ever pay to stay at this shocking dump ever again!
DONT STAY HERE!!!!More
- Free Wifi