“What a disappointment” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Raza

La Raza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Raza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 677 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“What a disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have not eaten in this restaurant and after the experience we had, don't plan to.

After a particularly awful birthday last year, where I was left alone by so called former married best friend and her 'love interest' , I was determined that this year would be different.

One of my oldest and dearest friends booked this restaurant for us and promised no tears this year, unless tears of laughter.

Well Raza you have certainly succeeded in making me cry on my birthday again this year, so well done!!!!!
My friend received an email today cancelling our booking, as a party of 50 booked and wanted the whole restaurant, I understand that they will be obviously spending more money than we will, but it would of perhaps been prudent of you to honour existing bookings.
Very very disappointed overall.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank LaineyJ43

Jerusalem, Israel
“A nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

The food was delicious, the service was excellent. The atmosphere was pleasant until the band began to sing and eliminated any possibility of conversation.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good quality food and wine list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

A very good place to go for lunch on a weekend. The menu is spoilt with choices and so is the wine list. Highly recommendable and the service has been consistenly good over time (being there many times already).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“LITTLE GEM OF A NIGHT SPOT !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have been to La Raza only on two occasions and on both had an awesome time. I have never eaten in this place, but my friends and I go there as a late night spot/ small club.....its very small but quite intimate and the people that go there are a slightly older crowd than the usual students one gets....it plays fantastic cool music all night until 2.00 am and there is a dance floor, albeit a very small one but thats what makes it more fun - you get to mix with strangers easily whilst almost dancing on top of them LOL.....it attracts a cooler breed of night goers I find.

I would recommend this place as a good drinking and dancing venue if you like small, dark and intimate !?

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Large portions of excellent tapas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We sat outside for lunch, it was a great spot for people watching. Excellent service from the guys who work here. We chose the three choice lunch option and were shocked by the rather large portions! Far larger than any other tapas I've had before. Good quality, great variety and very tasty. Excellent value for money. We returned later in the day and indulged in the happy hour cocktails!! Again, great value!

• Visited July 2013