Open today: 09:30 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Amazing

The whole experience was amazing. Me and my friend had so much fun (we did Secret Agent). 10/10... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LuxK88
Great fun!

First time doing an escape room and would definitely do another one! Fred was an excellent host and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
la1597
March, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
from US$16.75
from US$23.42
from US$32.65
from US$5.99
More Info
All reviews secret agent egyptian tomb great fun game master egyptian room mad scientist level of difficulty great game set the scene board games a lot of fun staff were brilliant team building seconds to spare fun experience great afternoon armageddon
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Did this as part of a team building with 5 colleagues and tried (and succeeded) to escape from the 'Egyptian Tomb'. Really enjoyed the introduction by the game master. So quirky and funny! Will definitely try the spy room next!

Date of experience: September 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hi Viktorija,

Thank you very much for reviewing Lockhouse, and I'm glad you had such a fun time with us. I'd love to pass your kind feedback onto your gamesmaster, so if you could please send their name or a brief description to lewis@lockhouse.co.uk and I'll be able to pass it on.

Great to hear that you'd like to return too. I'm sure the next day at work will be interesting for you all! We're available on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and Twitter (@LockhouseGames) if you'd like to get all the latest Lockhouse news and information.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Today my brother and I did the escape room Armageddon. It was our first escape room experience and it was really amazing I would go there again for sure.

We had to wait a bit to get in the room but they had some games in the entrance so we had fun even before entering the real game .

The Room itself was kind of difficult for us, but it was our first escape room experience, so probably for other people it's easier, who knows. But even if we had our problems Carn the crazy scientist helped us with some hints through the microphone and before we almost destroyed the world in person as well.

In total the staff is amazing and we had a lot of fun and I guess them, too.

Thanks a lot again guys we really appreciate what you have done for us today.

Cheers Meike & Denis

Date of experience: September 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hi Meike and Denis,

Thank you very much for reviewing Lockhouse, and I'm pleased you managed to save the world! We'd be happy to have you back at Lockhouse to play another game soon. For a first escape game, you guys did very well! I apologise for the wait, but I'm pleased we could keep you entertained. I will pass your kind feedback onto Carn as well, and I'm pleased we could reunite you with your hat just in time!

If you'd like to, feel free to join us on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and Twitter (@LockhouseGames). That way, you can get all of our latest news and information. Hope to see you there.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Egyptian room was our mission, we have done a couple of escape rooms before (one in London and another in cambridge) and I prefered this one by far ^_^

Mix of puzzles, variation and just fun ^_^

Hi,

Thank you very much for your review, and I'm pleased we're your favourite escape room! Congratulations on escaping the Tomb; we'd be happy to have you back at Lockhouse to play either Armageddon or Secret Agent some time soon! We love getting such positive feedback from players.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Would definitely recommend visiting - we went for our works summer party and had a huge amount of fun - 1 team completed the Egyptian Tomb and the other the Armageddon room - both were amazing. Very clever ideas and loved how you moved to different rooms - will definitely be back to try the other games. Thanks to Paul for helping me organise it and also to Ollie and Dan who were our games masters.

Date of experience: September 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for your review, and I'm pleased you and your workmates had fun with us at Lockhouse. We'd love to see you all again soon, and we've noted the positive feedback for Ollie and Dan. Maybe you should swap rooms next time and compare times?

We're available on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and Twitter (@LockhouseGames) if you'd like to get all of the latest Lockhouse news and information.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I've been meaning to write tripadvisor reviews for a few places but have never got around to it. However with LockHouse I felt absolutely compelled due to the owner Paul's genorisity.
We came to the venue as a group of 5 and a baby. 4 of the group were booked in whilst I was on baby duties! Paul on noticing this offered that I could join the rest of the group (free of charge) and even offered to take down a chair.
I took him up on the offer. However our baby girl began to cry soon after (I think the likeness to a tomb was too much!) so I decided to head back up to the main area. Paul allowed me to view the rooms on their screen with him and his colleague. I was offered tea and coffee, Paul amused my little baby girl, and allowed me to listen in on the room, etc.
An incredible experience and made baby duties a lot more fun! I appreciate I did not write anything about the game play experience (my apologies) but from behind the scenes you can see the input and effort and love that goes into the experience. Paul and co made this a great experience for myself and my little baby girl which deserved a review in itself! Our members loved the room and my wife will be writing a review over the gameplay aspect later in the week.

Date of experience: August 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi Vijay,

Your review is probably the sweetest thing I've read all year, and I thank you for taking the time to write it for us. We all love Paul too, and he's second-to-none when it comes to entertaining the little ones, including myself! (if I'm still classed as a little one?) His extensive collection of puppets is always put to fantastic use! I'll make sure Paul gets to read your review as well.

I'm happy things worked out happily for your junior tomb raider in the end, and I hope you had fun behind the scenes too, perhaps you're a future games master? We'd love to have you all back at Lockhouse again soon to play another of our fab games. I look forward to reading your wife's review about the game as well :)

If you'd like to get all the latest Lockhouse news and information, then please like our Facebook page (Lockhouse Games) and follow us on Twitter (@LockhouseGames), we'd love to see you there.

Many thanks,