Open today: 10:30 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Birthday Egyptian Tomb Escape

One of the beat escape rooms we've done! So fun, Joel the host was great fun and really made our... read more

Reviewed today
Caitlin S
Oxford, United Kingdom
via mobile
Secret agent

We had a great time yesterday completing the secret agent game. Harry was a great host, every... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
GoPlaces43280
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
from US$16.55
from US$23.15
from US$32.27
from US$5.99
More Info
All reviews secret agent egyptian tomb great fun game master egyptian room mad scientist level of difficulty great game set the scene board games a lot of fun staff were brilliant team building seconds to spare fun experience great afternoon armageddon
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We all enjoyed the escape room and I liked the lots of different rooms and different types of puzzles.

The lady who was our 'guide' was very likeable and helped set the scene nicely, with a good balance of humour (Anubis' dying!) which made us giggle.

My only criticism was that this escape room required torches if I had have known this I think I would have chosen a different room for my parents both wear glasses and as I have done two different escape rooms before that were lit, this at times was a just tad annoying but I appreciate this helps set the scene etc.

Date of experience: October 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hi Meg,

Thank you very much for your review, and I'm pleased you had a great time. Sorry to hear your parents couldn't enjoy their game as much as possible, but I'll pass this one on so we make it clear in future that the Tomb isn't very lit. If you could please email me on lewis@lockhouse.co.uk with the areas of the game they found it hard to see in, we'll look to see what we can do about it. We'd love to see you for another game soon.

If you haven't yet, please like us on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and follow us on Twitter (@LockhouseGames), so you don't miss any Lockhouse news.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had such a good time here last night! Loved solving the puzzles, the staff made it so entertaining for us and were also very helpful. The room itself was fantastic and I am definitely coming back to complete the Egyptian room with the family!

Date of experience: September 2017

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you very much for your review, and I'm pleased you had a great time. It'll be great to see you again soon! Lovely to read that you'd like to return soon to face the Egyptian Tomb, perhaps do it during our Halloween Horror week to make it even scarier?

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Five players (age range 70 to 15) all had a really great time. Maybe not the fastest time on record but we did pretty well for beginners. Right level of challenge (Armageddon mission) for us. Friendly, helpful staff create excellent experience.

Date of experience: October 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello,

I'm very pleased to read you had such a great time, and thank you for reviewing us. Great work to complete Armageddon, especially considering that you're new to escape rooms! I'll pass your kind words onto the staff, and we'd love to welcome you back to Lockhouse very soon.

If you haven't yet, please like us on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and follow us on Twitter (@LockhouseGames) to get all of our latest news and information.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great trip here today! So well done and laid out! Already want to get our teeth into another! All the staff are very friendly and special thanks to Dan for helping us out when we looked like plonkers! Will be coming back!!

Hi,

Thank you very much for reviewing Lockhouse, and I'm glad you loved your game so much. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. I'll pass on your kind words about Dan too.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Just come back from completing the Spy Room. We had a great time, loved solving the puzzles and the games beforehand. The room itself was great and thematic. Based on this experience I would thoroughly recommend it and look forward to having a go at the Egyptian room with my family.

Hi,

Thank you very much for reviewing Lockhouse, and I'm glad you loved Secret Agent so much. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon to play Egyptian Tomb.