Open today: 09:30 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Amazing

The whole experience was amazing. Me and my friend had so much fun (we did Secret Agent). 10/10... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LuxK88
Great fun!

First time doing an escape room and would definitely do another one! Fred was an excellent host and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
la1597
March, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
from US$16.75
from US$23.42
from US$32.65
from US$5.99
More Info
All reviews secret agent egyptian tomb great fun game master egyptian room mad scientist level of difficulty great game set the scene board games a lot of fun staff were brilliant team building seconds to spare fun experience great afternoon armageddon
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

A great evening at Lockhouse playing the Armageddon room!
On a previous visit to Lockhouse we had fun but a couple of puzzles had not been reset properly. We spoke to Paul and he asked us to come back and play again to ensure we had a 5 star experience, we arranged to come back and this visit was excellent. It was clear that Paul and his team had acted on our feedback and the excellent recent reviews for Secret Agent show that we just had an unlucky visit, this time definitely made up for that and we can't wait to come back and play the final room we haven't visited!
Thank you for a great evening!

Date of experience: October 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Hi Helen,

Pleased to read you had a much better time with us on Friday evening. We really do value all customer feedback, and appreciate you taking the time to return to Lockhouse to allow us to show you what we're really about. We look forward to welcoming you back for Egyptian Tomb.

We'd love it if you could like us on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and follow us on Twitter (@LockhouseGames) to get all of the latest Lockhouse news, including information about our upcoming Halloween Horror Week.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I sent my teen daughter and three of her friends on the Secret Agent mission for a birthday treat, not really knowing what to expect. They LOVED it. The puzzles were challenging but not ridiculously so - it definitely required all four brains to solve them as the girls seemed to have different knacks for different types of puzzle. Apparently the person giving the clues put on a fake Hungarian accent, which they found hilarious. They were quite pleased with themselves for having solved all the clues with only 24 seconds remaining. On the basis that my teen is discerning in her tastes (i.e. very difficult to please) I would say that she has given LockHouse high praise. I can't wait to go myself!

Date of experience: October 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hi Miss A,

Thank you very much for coming to Lockhouse and taking the time to review us, and I'm happy your daughter and her friends loved their game. I cannot confirm nor deny whether the Hungarian accent was fake or not ;) They did very well to escape from Secret Agent, as it's our hardest game, and we'd love to see you all here again soon to play either Armageddon or Egyptian Tomb, our other two games.

If you haven't yet, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, we're on there as Lockhouse Games or @LockhouseGames. That way, you can get all of the latest Lockhouse news and information.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We all enjoyed the escape room and I liked the lots of different rooms and different types of puzzles.

The lady who was our 'guide' was very likeable and helped set the scene nicely, with a good balance of humour (Anubis' dying!) which made us giggle.

My only criticism was that this escape room required torches if I had have known this I think I would have chosen a different room for my parents both wear glasses and as I have done two different escape rooms before that were lit, this at times was a just tad annoying but I appreciate this helps set the scene etc.

Date of experience: October 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hi Meg,

Thank you very much for your review, and I'm pleased you had a great time. Sorry to hear your parents couldn't enjoy their game as much as possible, but I'll pass this one on so we make it clear in future that the Tomb isn't very lit. If you could please email me on lewis@lockhouse.co.uk with the areas of the game they found it hard to see in, we'll look to see what we can do about it. We'd love to see you for another game soon.

If you haven't yet, please like us on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and follow us on Twitter (@LockhouseGames), so you don't miss any Lockhouse news.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had such a good time here last night! Loved solving the puzzles, the staff made it so entertaining for us and were also very helpful. The room itself was fantastic and I am definitely coming back to complete the Egyptian room with the family!

Date of experience: September 2017

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you very much for your review, and I'm pleased you had a great time. It'll be great to see you again soon! Lovely to read that you'd like to return soon to face the Egyptian Tomb, perhaps do it during our Halloween Horror week to make it even scarier?

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Five players (age range 70 to 15) all had a really great time. Maybe not the fastest time on record but we did pretty well for beginners. Right level of challenge (Armageddon mission) for us. Friendly, helpful staff create excellent experience.

Date of experience: October 2017
Lewis T, Public Relations Manager at LockHouse Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello,

I'm very pleased to read you had such a great time, and thank you for reviewing us. Great work to complete Armageddon, especially considering that you're new to escape rooms! I'll pass your kind words onto the staff, and we'd love to welcome you back to Lockhouse very soon.

If you haven't yet, please like us on Facebook (Lockhouse Games) and follow us on Twitter (@LockhouseGames) to get all of our latest news and information.