US$208
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Home from Home(Cambridge)
US$157
US$144
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Room Service
US$174
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$229
US$201
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness conferencegreat conferenceconference facilitiesnight porterfull marksmini barcomfortable bedchurchillcollegeaccommodationgymironbedroomdeskluxurytoiletries
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I've stayed here several times when attending conferences and workshops. The accommodation and study centre staff are superb. They are efficient and attentive.

The rooms are fairly spacious with free WiFi and a decent size flat screen TV. The bed is comfortable. My only observation is that the room has no bedside tables which means that you have to get out of bed to put spectacles, personal effects, or a book in a safe place.

The shower pressure is excellent and the water is hot.

The proper coffee and fresh milk are nice touches.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian A
MollerCentre, Public Relations Manager at The Moller Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Many thanks for your review and for choosing The Moller Centre, we are so glad that you had a great stay with us. Based on your feedback and from a couple of other clients too, we will be putting bedside tables into most of our bedrooms within the next couple of months.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

This hotel/business centre is on the grounds of Churchill college on the outskirts of Cambridge. The (nice) walk into town is about 25mins. The rooms are utalitarian but nice, bath is generous, wifi free, Bar lovely.

Nothing to criticise, really.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
MollerCentre, Public Relations Manager at The Moller Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2011

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Kind Regards,

Christine Hartshorne, Marketing Manager, The Møller Centre.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Superb Staff, very good room, free WiFi They really do go the extra mile to accommodate your needs Room Service is quick and the food is always hot.

Breakfast is varied and wholesome When in Cambridge I would not stay any where else, I have and they are not on the same level in respect of motivated staff they are a credit to themselves and the Hotel

Room Tip: They are all good and have been renovated recently
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank brin1378
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Recently I had the pleasure of staying at The Moller Center in Cambridge. I didn't quite know what to expect, but I was so pleased with my stay. It was 5 Star service at a very reasonable price. The staff was always willing to go that one extra step to meet a request. I almost felt like I was staying at Claridges.

The rooms were very clean and pleasantly charming. I had a broken right shoulder, and the staff went out of their way to accommodate me -- even going so far as to remove the sliding doors from the closet as I was not able to open them with out pain.

I would recommend it to anyone, anytime, who wants to find a pleasant place to stay in Cambridge.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TSF1040
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Pros: Clean rooms, tasty full English breakfast (the same quality breakfast costed us 40 GBP in London), free snacks, nice view, quiet rooms, helpful staff, free high speed WiFi, has air conditioning, and a great value.
Minor Con: 10 minute walk into the City Centre (6 GPB to take a taxi to the bus terminals and 8 GPB to take a taxi to the train depot). The walk is not that bad. It is a very nice stroll.

The staff is awesome! They are very helpful and made our stay very memorable. There was a miscommunication with our booking and Sarah straightened it out and provided us with a complementary fruit basket and bottle of wine (reserve). They arranged taxi transport and gave us timely wake up calls. The rooms were very spacious and the beds were comfortable. Housekeeping kept our room very clean. I would highly recommend the Moller Center to anyone visiting Cambridge and will stay here again in the future. Without a second thought, this is the best hotel I have stayed at in Europe.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business