Premier Inn Cambridge (A14, J32) Hotel
Ashley Hotel(Cambridge)
US$143
US$132
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$231
US$202
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$55
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
US$112
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Newmarket Road Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Cambridge City East Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$106
PremierInn.com
1,704 results
All reviewsmeal dealhousing estatethyme restaurantcity centregood nights sleeproad noiseplenty of parkingorchard parkbus servicebudget hotelbus stopfree parkingsat navnight's sleepeasy accessfamily roompark and ride
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband & I stayed here for 2 nights over the Easter weekend. The hotel is new & so everything is still nice, clean & well looked after. The location is ideal for visiting Cambridge - the bus stop is just a 5 minute walk away. We ate in the hotel restaurant & it was good pub food - nothing fancy but very nice.
We had no problems with parking, there seemed to be plenty of spaces.
The hotel was very quiet at night despite being next to the A14 - we were on the other side of the building & actually slept with window open.
All the staff were very friendly & helpful.
The rooms have air conditioning. The bed was very comfortable.
No complaints whatsoever - would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I stay here a lot with my work and can't fault it for the price. Book early for the best deals.

Rooms are clean and comfortable and staff are polite and helpful.

Location is convenient for the A14 yet remain very quiet - no road noise (and I'm a light sleeper!). Only 10 mins by taxi into town too.

• Stayed: April 2013
Thank lilly.lobster
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is yet another of Premier inn's premium Hotels. It is very difficult to say anything negative about this budget chain of Hotels! They mostly all deliver and this one was great too! It was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the pillow menu idea is brilliant. We heard no traffic noise so had a very good nights sleep! We didn't use the restaurant as we were there to visit Cambridge and didn't want to waste a minute of our short stay! We had no problem finding a parking space and it was free too! There was an incident that I felt a little disappointed about though (and this is why I haven't given full marks). The morning we were checking out I was waiting for the lift (my Husband and two children had gone via the stairs) with a couple (the lady was in a wheelchair) and when the lift arrived there were 3 girls who work at the Hotel standing in the lift and none of them made any attempt to move over or better still get out, to let this couple in! I tried to suggest that there was enough room but the couple said they would wait. We were only on the first floor so it wouldn't have been much of an inconvenience for the girls to have vacated the lift and used their legs! They were all stood with paper cups of coffee/tea and seemed oblivious to us Guests! Maybe this is something that could be addressed so it doesn't happen in future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Located just off the A14 this new Premier Inn is very easy to get to but once there, as the hotel is surrounded by houses you are stuck, as far as eating is concerned, with the hotel restaurant.

In itself the restaurant is modern with a very pleasant place feel to it. The only let down was an overcooked sirloin steak which didn't look that appetising. Apart from this everything else was fine and up to Premier Inn's usual high standard.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed for one night having stayed at Premier Inns elsewhere with good results. Whilst the hotel is as expected, clean efficient and exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, my stay was let down by the food. My steak was poor but edible however my Wife had Salmon salad. The salmon was bone dry chunks on a bed of lettuce. Very poor indeed. The staff were incredibly helpful offering alternatives and deducting the cost, but it doesn't really help as the meal is spoiled. Will not put me off using the hotel chain again, however will not eat there in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple