“Disappointing”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Gourmet is not the word I would use to describe the quality of the food in general. Onion rings and coleslaw were nice, beef burger on the other hand was mediocre and the veggie burger under cooked and fries also under cooked. One waitress was efficient, however, the others were not great ambassadors for the place, perhaps reflecting the overall standard. Will not be returning here.

• Greek first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Brilliant burger, great speedy service”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I visited on Saturday 22nd March. I went for just the 'Classic' burger which was absolutely fantastic. Despite being very busy, food arrived promptly and service was very good. All in all a great experience and would definitely recomend this place to anyone wanting a good quality, reasonibly priced burger - This is your place!

• Visited March 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger Joint in Cambridge”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The guys that work here are absolutely awesome, super friendly, super knowledgeable and super accommodating! The food is absolutely delish, get the habanero burger with smoked gouda, you won't be sorry. Awesome for gluten-free as well, and don't forget the peanut butter milkshake.

• Visited February 2014
Newmarket, England, United Kingdom
“Great burgers but a bit chaotic”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have been here on several occasions and always had great food - the burgers and fries are fantastic, but the service usually lets it down. It's all a bit chaotic, it's a very small place which is always packed out. The waitresses in general aren't the best - they are usually a bit forgetful and not very professional. If you want a quick burger though you can't go wrong!

• Visited February 2014
“Poor experience ”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to eat in GBK after a shopping trip in cambridge. We were the only customers in the restaurant! We were immediately greeted by a friendly but unprofessional waitress who forgot our table number and special offers. The menu was good however, a large selection of beef and chicken burgers, veggie and salad options and sides. I ordered the Cajun blue chicken burger and my boyfriend ordered the classic burger along with two coca colas. Upon arrival of the drinks, I found some sort of slush in my bottle! It wasn't ice and we couldn't work out what it was. But after asking for a new one, the waitress gave us one without any fuss. After a short wait, a noticeably bored waiter arrived with our food. He pretty much threw the plates on the table without saying a word and then slouched away. This is very poor customer service. As food the food, my boyfriend enjoyed his burger but I have to say that I couldn't taste either the Cajun, or the blue cheese in my Cajun blue burger. The chicken was cooked nicely but apart from that the whole burger was tasteless. Probably won't be going back..