This boutique hotel renews my faith in the hotel industry with its excellent facilities and exceptional service levels. The best night's sleep ever, and perfect English breakfast. Terrific roof terrace with panoramic city views. Unassuming entrance to a secret world of hotelier excellence which the world's greatest boutique hotels would find hard to match. Utterly and unashamedly English and on-trend.
Recommend especially for the woman business traveller yearning for home comforts and a serene night's sleep away from ubiquitous business style hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Varsity Hotel & Spa is located on the edge of the picturesque River Cam in the heart of Cambridge and just yards from St John's, Trinity and Magdalene College. Ideally situated for punting, shopping, sight-seeing and nightlife, The Varsity hotel guests are truly immersed in the culture and charm of Cambridge life from the moment they arrive. Recharge in the wonderful Elemis spa before soaking up the beautiful skyline with drinks on the hotel's roof terrace,afternoon tea or dinner in the Six Panoramic Bar & Restaurant. Alternatively, guests can indulge in a hearty meal in the River Bar Steakhouse & Grill. Valet parking available from 7 am to 10 pm for hotel's guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Varsity Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Varsity Hotel And Spa
- The Varsity Hotel Cambridge