Our family spent 1 week in Cambridge and we loved the Varsity! The rooms were lovely, clean and bright, with luxurious bedding. The staff was attentive and very helpful planning out what sights to see each day. The always went above and beyond. My two daughters loved the spa and the hot tub. We had wonderful breakfasts each morning and the view of the river from the restaurant was lovely. It is a great find in an amazing location, very close to the colleges, great shopping and restaurants. We had stayed at another location in Cambridge before and this was so much more convenient and so much nicer! If you are traveling to Cambridge this is the place you should stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Varsity Hotel & Spa is located on the edge of the picturesque River Cam in the heart of Cambridge and just yards from St John's, Trinity and Magdalene College. Ideally situated for punting, shopping, sight-seeing and nightlife, The Varsity hotel guests are truly immersed in the culture and charm of Cambridge life from the moment they arrive. Recharge in the wonderful Elemis spa before soaking up the beautiful skyline with drinks on the hotel's roof terrace,afternoon tea or dinner in the Six Panoramic Bar & Restaurant. Alternatively, guests can indulge in a hearty meal in the River Bar Steakhouse & Grill. Valet parking available from 7 am to 10 pm for hotel's guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Varsity Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Varsity Hotel And Spa
- The Varsity Hotel Cambridge