US$230
US$310
US$256
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$185
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
  • Pool
US$337
US$278
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
Travelodge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Regent Hotel(Cambridge)
US$184
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
US$439
US$384
Travelocity
2,646 results
All reviewsrooftop barvalet parkingthe riverfloor to ceiling windowssenior fellowsilly coffeeroof gardenboutique hotelfifth floorvalet servicemagdalene collegehotel guestslovely hotelking roomcooked breakfastlovely roomcentral location
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I took my boyfriend here as a birthday present and absolutely loved it. We would definitely revisit. The hotel staff were so polite and professional. They even managed to upgrade our room which made it even more special! Despite the first room we were allocated being lovely and clean and tidy, I wanted something a little extra special as it was a present, I spoke to the reception staff to ask if there were any other vacant rooms with slightly more WOW factor perhaps a higher floor with a better view. The reception staff were fantastic and the room the hotel managed to upgrade us to really was beautiful with a fantastic bathroom! It was everything I had hoped for. If you are booking for a special occasion I would recommend opting for one of these larger rooms. Although I would definitely book this in advance as it is a very popular hotel and we were extremely lucky they were able to accommodate on this occasion. Also definitely book direct with the hotel they are the best on price! The vallet parking was really simple and not sure where else I would have parked without it!

The hotel also remembered it was my boyfriends birthday and had written a happy birthday postcard which was in the room upon arrival too! What a lovely touch! My boyfriend also left his wallet in the room before we upgraded which had his birthday money in from his family. A member of staff (the maid I believe) came to return it which was so kind and so honest - massive Thank You, again very professional.

We had cocktails on the rooftop which were delicious with beautiful views watching the sunset go down and then dinner in the steak restaurant which was fantastic food and service. I would thoroughly recommend booking this restaurant. The restaurant manager even wished my boyfriend happy birthday upon arrival and waiter brought out a desert with a candle in it.

We had treatments in the spa which were lovely and relaxing (facial and back and shoulder massage). The staff were again very professional and hot tub looking onto the river was great. The following day we had breakfast in the SIX restaurant with lovely views and a good choice of breakfast options.
We also booked afternoon tea which was delicious! Freshly baked scones and a good choice of sandwiches and desserts to finish off our stay.

All in all a fantastic trip and we would definitely stay with you again. Thank You !

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic stay. The staff were great, the hotel was very smart and clean and all really friendly. I stayed on short notice and felt welcomed with 5* service. Would definitely recommend to everyone I know. A great hotel not just for Cambridge but for anywhere I've stayed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great hotel and a great stay. Front of house staff were excellent when I booked and when I checked out. We used the valet parking which at twenty pounds was pricey but very convenient.

Location was great to be tourist and wonder around for a few hours dipping in a few shops and bars.

We dined in Cambridge but had a drink on the roof terrace before heading out. It was august and my wife had two blankets. Nice views of the city and very romantic.

The included breakfast had plenty of choice if your being healthy. if not there was lots of choice on the breakfast menu for those wanting a treat, including glueten free options.

Top hotel and would definitely come back again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
From start to finish the staff were so accommodating. Great location to be able to just go up a few floors to have a few drinks with great views. Before going for a wonder around the bars in Cambridge. Bed room was lovely and spacious. Well maintained felt like home would love to stay again for longer. Breakfast with a view was a bonus great choice of food highly recommend pancakes as well! Loved it so much can't wait for next visit!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

5* service in a 4* hotel, what a place. It's obvious from start to finish the staff care about this hotel. We were greeted by wonderful smiley receptionists, Oscar organised for our bags to head up as we entered. We checked in and went up to our room. Excellent to be able to use the bar a few floors above, with cocktails that amaze and bartenders that will tailor off menu drinks (not to mention the view is pretty impressive) this bar is quite special. We will we you all again shortly!!