We stayed at the Varsity for our wedding anniversary for a weekend getaway. The Hotel had just opened, and we were very impressed with our stay. The staff were all very helpful, the room was large, had a beautiful interior and lovely bathroom, but the highlight was definitely the stunning view of Cambridge, from the enormous window practically taking up the whole of most of the wall. We also loved the roof top terrace. We made use of the spa and had some treatments, and one on the house! Thank you! The location is great, this hotel is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Varsity Hotel & Spa is located on the edge of the picturesque River Cam in the heart of Cambridge and just yards from St John's, Trinity and Magdalene College. Ideally situated for punting, shopping, sight-seeing and nightlife, The Varsity hotel guests are truly immersed in the culture and charm of Cambridge life from the moment they arrive. Recharge in the wonderful Elemis spa before soaking up the beautiful skyline with drinks on the hotel's roof terrace,afternoon tea or dinner in the Six Panoramic Bar & Restaurant. Alternatively, guests can indulge in a hearty meal in the River Bar Steakhouse & Grill. Valet parking available from 7 am to 10 pm for hotel's guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Varsity Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Varsity Hotel And Spa
- The Varsity Hotel Cambridge