Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jonathan W
Burlington, Vermont

Excellent Service - Fantastic Location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Aug 2019
The hotel was fully booked - the staff still managed all the guest very well. Ewa and the F&B performed admirably during the breakfast rush. Executive Lounge had board games - which was a nice touch. Perfect location for visiting Cambridge.
Date of stay: August 2019
Room Tip: Executive Lounge Room
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 27 Aug 2019
Dear JonathanW480,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hilton Cambridge City Centre. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay recently, received your upgrade to our exclusive Executive Lounge and enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I hope that we may get the opportunity to be of service again on a future visit to Cambridge.
All the best, Richard.
2.1 miles from Hilton Cambridge City Centre
Free parking
View more hotels in Cambridge
1,365 results
All reviews the executive lounge valet parking cambridge city centre excellent location valet service per night good size excellent stay lovely hotel breakfast was excellent comfy bed car park concierge university
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Despite me arriving very late,
I found the Reception staff courteous and efficient.
Breakfast was included with my room rate. Nice spread of all the usuals. Cooked breakfast was nice and freshly cooked.
Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The bathroom was clean and reasonably sized. Kettle and coffee / tea in room. Room safe. I did not use the TV.
Check out was efficient and my request for a taxi was promptly attended to.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear mcanning59,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.com following your recent visit to the Hilton Cambridge City Centre.
I was delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and in particular our Bull & Bass restaurant breakfast buffet. Please be assured that I have passed your very kind comments to all staff concerned.
With thanks once again and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton Cambridge City Centre in the very near future.
With kind regards, Richard.

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

It has just taken me four attempts and was on hold for twenty minutes before managing to get through to someone just to book a table for a meal. She hurriedly took the booking and hung up on me before I'd finished talking! This is not impressive!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Milliepud,
Thank you very much for your review and I'm so sorry you had difficulty in making a dinner reservation for the Bull & Bass restaurant. I will address this with the hotel's reception team who I assume you spoke. Thank you for the feedback and we do look forward to welcoming you for dinner.
Yours sincerely, Richard.

Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

Smack in the middle of town center. You can walk everywhere. Valet service for the car. Spacious, clean rooms. Perfect for family trips. Great breakfast. Very friendly staff. Only negative is that the showers are inside bath tubs.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Dear 519navidc,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hilton Cambridge City Centre. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay, had the opportunity to use our car valet parking and enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I hope that we may get the opportunity to be of service again on a future visit to Cambridge.
All the best, Richard.

Reviewed 13 August 2019

Thank you for an outstanding stay. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed ourselves (including a dinner meal in executive lounge, which was fantastic and wide range of healthy breakfast options), alongside the beautiful spacious (and quiet!) room. Special thanks for Julianna Sosnowska - the front office supervisor, who upgraded our room and Amanda, who checked us in.

Your hotel is definitely at the top of my list for future trips to Cambridge.

Also, a warm thank you for the special touch with the welcome treat and thoughtful cards in recognition of our anniversary – much appreciated!

I’ll be sure to share word of our experience far and wide, I can think of many colleagues and friends who will be glad to plan your hotel into their future travels as well.

Room tip: The executive room, in which I stayed, was spacious and bright, facing the Natural Science Museum.
Date of stay: August 2019
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Dear MonikaFro,
Well what can I say! Thank you so much for a great review and it was absolutely our pleasure to have had the opportunity to look after you here in Cambridge and to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us. Thank you for your kind words about Julianna and Amanda. I'm delighted you had the chance to enjoy the exclusive Executive Lounge and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.
All the best and take care, Richard.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

Been over a year since I came to Cambridge, and so on my annual visit I chose to stay where I always have. This hotel is without a doubt the best in Cambridge for service, location, food and facilities. The Executive Lounge is the best and the gym still feels brand new after a couple of years. It definitely has the feel of a business or conference hotel, but I guess that's it target customers. Great for using Hilton Honors reward points at, and again the staff at this hotel are the friendliest in Cambridge. The valet parking is a great additional benefit and only £25 a night which is cheaper than other City Centre car parks and hotels in Cambridge.
They've recently changed the Breakfast offering and it's not as good as it used to be, however I think this is across all Hiltons in the UK I have seen.
Love this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2019
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Dear Toughguy2,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.com following your recent repeat visit to the Hilton Cambridge City Centre.
I was delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and in particular our Bull & Bass restaurant and how the team looked after you. Please be assured that I have passed your very kind comments to everyone concerned.
With thanks once again for your loyalty and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton Cambridge City Centre in the very near future. Kind regards, Richard.