My husband and I visit the UK frequently and especially enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree in Cambridge. The room was modern, clean and had a lovely view from our balcony overlooking the river, which runs behind the hotel. It is in a perfect location for easy walking to the main attractions of Cambridge, with many of the colleges just outside the door! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and recommended one of the best fish restaurants we have experienced and it was just around the corner.
The breakfast buffet is excellent with many choices. It is in a quiet area, just off of one of the main streets of Cambridge. We would definately return to this hotel whenever we next visit Cambridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge is a four star hotel surrounded by the River Cam, minutes from the city centre. The 122 refurbished en-suite bedrooms feature a plasma flat screen television, air-conditioning, mini fridge, iron & ironing board and laptop safe. Upgraded executive bedrooms and suites, including the Penthouse Suite are also available. Four air conditioned function rooms are ideal for large or small events and the refurbished Riverside Brasserie is perfect for fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Hilton International Cambridge
- Cambridge Hilton International
- Doubletree Cambridge
- Hilton Cambridge