We enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree by Hilton. Although first getting confused by our satnav, we found the hotel in a lovely location at the end of Mill Lane.
The room was nice, and the breakfasts we had on both mornings were excellent.
Staff were always very helpful although I agree with other reviews that the cost of Wifi - £15 for 24 hours and Parking £18.50 for 24 hours does add to the cost of the stay if you require them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge is a four star hotel surrounded by the River Cam, minutes from the city centre. The 122 refurbished en-suite bedrooms feature a plasma flat screen television, air-conditioning, mini fridge, iron & ironing board and laptop safe. Upgraded executive bedrooms and suites, including the Penthouse Suite are also available. Four air conditioned function rooms are ideal for large or small events and the refurbished Riverside Brasserie is perfect for fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Hilton International Cambridge
- Cambridge Hilton International
- Doubletree Cambridge
- Hilton Cambridge