I have been staying here twice a year for a number of years. Once again, we had a wonderful weekend. The front of house staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Service in the breakfast area was fabulous! How anybody can complain about the breakfast is beyond me. The room was splendid, tidy, and clean. We were able to take out 5YO to the swimming pool. The location was ideal with Scudamores just along the way if you fancy punting. The car park is just under £20 a night which is a lot, but you would pay more at other city locations.
I am always struck by how young and professional the staff are. A number of staff have been there for a number of years: a good measure of quality.
It is an expensive hotel, but so is Cambridge as a whole.
Another great stay. We book again now for 4 days in the Summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge is a four star hotel surrounded by the River Cam, minutes from the city centre. The 122 refurbished en-suite bedrooms feature a plasma flat screen television, air-conditioning, mini fridge, iron & ironing board and laptop safe. Upgraded executive bedrooms and suites, including the Penthouse Suite are also available. Four air conditioned function rooms are ideal for large or small events and the refurbished Riverside Brasserie is perfect for fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Hilton International Cambridge
- Cambridge Hilton International
- Doubletree Cambridge
- Hilton Cambridge