Having read a few of the previous reviews, we stayed at the hotel with open minds, so we were therefore in for a pleasant surprise, nothing was too much trouble and the staff were extremely helpful and I mean all of them, Laura initially checked us into our room and the rest of the staff also stood out. The leisure club was great to relax in after a hard day shopping and just what we needed before going out to eat.
I'm so impressed I'm going back in September.
Cambridge is such a fantastic place to visit and The Eagle Pub where DNA was discovered is also worth a visit, excellent food and good wine and beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge is a four star hotel surrounded by the River Cam, minutes from the city centre. The 122 refurbished en-suite bedrooms feature a plasma flat screen television, air-conditioning, mini fridge, iron & ironing board and laptop safe. Upgraded executive bedrooms and suites, including the Penthouse Suite are also available. Four air conditioned function rooms are ideal for large or small events and the refurbished Riverside Brasserie is perfect for fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Hilton International Cambridge
- Cambridge Hilton International
- Doubletree Cambridge
- Hilton Cambridge