“Very nice food and location is good.”
Review of Moza

Moza
Ranked #481 of 701 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$25 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was previously known as Blue S[ice which is listed on Trip Adviser.
uk
“Very nice food and location is good.”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Unusual for Indian restaurants, the staff here do not hound you, they give you space to enjoy yourself, and enjoy ourselves we certainly did!

On a cold day its nice to get into the leisure complex which includes bowling and other restaurants and provides a nice open space in which to decide what to do. This time we chose the buffet Indian Restaurant Moza, and we were not disappointed.

Wine was incredibly cheap for Cambridge and was delicious. Only £10.95 for a whole bottle. Food was great value at lunchtime when we went. We could eat as much as we liked for about £6 - There was a great variety of quality food on display including about 7 curries, popadoms and chutneys, salads, vegetables and nan. Various appetisers and all very tasty!

Place is comfortable and has a fairly good atmosphere. Food was fresh and warm and delicious. Great value. We will be back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cambridge-Critic

London, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love their food, I love their setup, I love their staff! Its amazing to be their. Try chicken Korma it awesome!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Nina b
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have been here three times recently - twice for dinner and once for lunch. On all occasions I have been impressed with the range, quality and quantity on offer. Cambridge really needs more buffet type restaurants.
My only criticism is that I feel the toilets could be upgraded an improved.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tania S
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“great buffet”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

the place is very pretty looking
the food actually tastes really great for a buffet
service is a bit slow
but its definitely worth it.
i love eating there

• Visited November 2013
“it was better before”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This was my second visit to Moza and was a bit disappointed. While on business a few years ago I visited and was so impressed I made a decision that if I ever came back to Cambridge I would have to go back to Moza. Service and staff were good but the food was not great at all. I nearly choked on the lamb curry as the lamb was so tough and chewy. The chicken dishes were ok.

• Visited January 2014