Regent Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Centennial Hotel(Cambridge)
Tamburlaine(Cambridge)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparker's piececontinental breakfastexecutive roomfair tradedowning collegelovely hotelfresh toastsmall hotelthe nearest car parktrain stationcentral locationmulti storeycold meatsstreet noisethe breakfast areawithin walking distanceair conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Small cute hotel right on Regent in front of a green space (Parker's Piece). Clean and great service. Our room itself was small but the bathroom was larger and very nice. Very cute decor. The breakfast was great and lots of snacks to take with you for the day. Very nice lounging areas in the hotel as well.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are a bit noisy
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed at the Regent for one night on Friday and they were so helpful that I’m writing my first ever Trip Advisor review.
Hotel is very convenient and central; room very comfortable, spotlessly clean with quirky décor. Lots of choice in the continental breakfast with stunning views in the dining room overlooking the park. We had to leave very early to get to my daughter’s graduation and I left some clothes behind. I was e-mailed later that day to alert me and they were then posted to me on the next working day.
Full marks on customer service and for comfort, location and everything else.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

A good location, right on Regent street. The rooms are a bit small, but well laid out, and very clean and well maintained -- and who can't like that wallpaper? The service is very friendly, always helpful, and the breakfasts were quite good. I'd definitely recommend.

1  Thank MKevinM
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed at the Regent from Friday 6th June until Monday 9th June. A good choice to spend an extra weekend with quality time in Cambridge with my daughter and Grandson aged 5 , before I flew home to Australia. Brightly decorated double room with a View of Parker's Piece from the window. Comfortable bed , room also equipped with a large built in wardrobe,hairdryer and trouser press, kettle and tea bags etc.. Helpful at Reception and Considerate Housekeeping staff too. Gluten Free products i.e cereals and bars provided on the Continental Breakfast Buffet Shelf. An absolute bonus for me, who likes to restrict wheat products. It was indeed wonderful to step out of the back door and play with my Grandson on the Grass Field during a beautiful Sunday morning. Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 107 on the 1st floor. Light floods into this room with Windows overlooking Parker's Piece
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here at short notice while adding a day on to our holiday and very pleased we did. The girls were so helpful when we arrived, we were told we could park in the small road at back of hotel over night which we did and moved it to multi storey first thing. The room was very comfortable, bathroom fine, lovely large towels. We asked for the park view which we got. Breakfast was continental but really sufficient, staff at breakfast were also obliging and cheerful. The hotel was clean and fresh and the young staff were all helpful. Yes would recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for park view, very pleasant . We had room107
1  Thank DeannaUK