Holiday Inn Cambridge
US$181
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$280
US$243
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Regent Hotel(Cambridge)
US$145
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
1,164 results
All reviewsexecutive roomswimming poolpancake machinetwo double bedsleisure facilitieshealth clubcity centreplenty of parkinggood sizesteam roompark and ridefamily roomminute drivereception staffpublic areasweekend breakquiet location
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I recently stayed with a friend and our children in two rooms. The location of the hotel is great, ample parking and close to buses/park and ride for Cambridge. It has a very nice reception area. All the staff we spoke to were helpful and a couple very chatty and friendly which was lovely.

Our children enjoyed the pool, the playground area and the afternoon drinks and sweeties, nice touch. We ate in the restaurant - the food was average but overall a good price given the children's meals were free. We also ordered snacks in the reception area which were prompt and reasonably priced.

The rooms I thought were well decorated, and comfortable, and very quiet compared to other hotel stays I have had. The only comment I would have is that it would be nice to have a room safe in the standard rooms, I went to the gym and had to lock valuables in my case. We asked for rooms close to each other and were given rooms right next to each other.

Overall good value for money in comparison to say a premier inn down the road which does not work out much cheaper and I would definitely stay again if visiting Cambridge in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Wayne M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to respond on Tripadvisor its important that we gain customer feedback . And with such positive comments about the hotel i can only say that we will continue to invest in the property and the teams to ensure we deliver outstanding service. I do hope the next time you visit Cambridge you will choose us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Friendly staff, very quiet location, a bit remote though.
The downside was the bathroom. Cracked tiles, very basic furniture and amenities, Something you would expect in a 2* hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear jhamers,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received accommodations that were less than satisfactory, but pleased the staff was a highlight of your stay. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed 9 April 2012

My little family of 4 have just spent the Easter weekend at the holiday inn. We were impressed from start to finish. We booked a family room so we had 2 double beds and a double sofa bed so pleant of room for the kids to play. Our room had a faulty door lock and we had to move rooms which the staff dealt with, with a minimun upset for us. Some one helped us move from one side of the hotel to the other. Room was spotless actually both rooms were! The staff here were really lovely and made us feel very special. Loved the way they acknowledged my children as well as us especially Tara and Laura. We all used the pool and it was nice, the showers in the changing room were a bit grotty so we just went back to our room and showered there. Breakfast was really good also and there was tonnes of choice and unlimited coffee! I used the gym sunday morning whilst everyone else was still in bed and although it had lots of equipment it was very compact and I was unable to use some pieces as they were just packed in too close...The treadmills were fine but there wasnt much space around the rowing machines and exercise bikes but the gym was an added bonus.
We will be staying here again as its so easy to get the bus into Cambridge from here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Wayne M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to add your feedback to tripadvisor.
We value feedback from our guests, and are pleased that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us over the Easter break.
We pride ourselves on being a family friendly hotel, and ensure that children are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed in an executive room for 2 nights using loyalty points so I can't comment on the value for money. What I can say is that the facilities of this hotel are of a very good standard for a three-star establishment. The look and feel of the facilities are pretty consistent with those of the chain it belongs to so you know what you're getting from the start.
The leisure centre is certainly a bonus you seldom get elsewhere and makes it easy to forgive its location in the outskirts of Cambridge.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Cambridge.
I am pleased that your stay met expectations, and you enjoyed the comfort of one of our Executive rooms.
I hope that you will consider us for any future visits to Cambridge.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Brill! What a great weekend I have had with my mates for my birthday. Our rooms were perfect. Clean and spacious (what you need for girls sharing). Great location - short taxi ride into Cambridge City. Friendly staff and the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. The pool and gym are great. I think they have been recently refurbed - it is all fresh and clean. I travelled with friends but this is perfect for families. The children in the pool were having a ball. Will definitley return. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday sp special.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Mandy W
Wayne M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Cambridge.
I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable, and that our facilities made your stay memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards