Holiday Inn Cambridge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$246
Doubletree
  • Room Service
US$226
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$124
The Lensfield(Cambridge)
US$167
US$156
Agoda.com
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$68
Regent Hotel(Cambridge)
US$209
US$168
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Newmarket Road Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
1,148 results
All reviewsexecutive roomswimming poolpancake machinetwo double bedsleisure facilitieshealth clubcity centreplenty of parkinggood sizesteam roompark and ridefamily roomminute drivereception staffpublic areasweekend breakquiet location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I actually could not find fault with this hotel at all!
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Food was delicious, there was a buffet on the Friday & Saturday we stayed.
Rooms were quiet and clean.
There was coffee in the lobby available free of charge
Fabulous gym , pool & hot tub.
Plenty of parking.
Free wifi for platinum members
Use of computer in lobby.
I will definitely stay again soon
Wonderful experience
Thanks to all the staff who made our weekend a great one!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rosielamb
Robin H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read your review and thank you for your continued loyalty and recommendation. All of our reviews are shared with the team and they will be delighted to receive your comments. These will make a great impact upon their job satisfaction. I hope it will not be too long until we can welcome you back to the hotel and continue to deliver such high standards.

Kind regards
Robin Hutton

Reviewed 15 September 2013

stayed for 1 night for a business trip visiting a local supplier. nice friendly staff clean rooms, small health club and lovely surroundings with a good breakfast!!worth staying for easy access to cambridge.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie G
Julie O, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay, I am pleased you found the bedrooms clean and our staff to be friendly.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Cambridge in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I had my Civil Partnership here and was very pleased with the care and attention that all the relevant staff took to make our day work like clock-work.

The hotel is not a county manor or anything like that but it works well as a blank canvas for your own special touches!

The rooms were perfectly cleaned and well maintained. The food was good and plentiful. I would mention the drinks though-wow-hugely expensive! I don't think there was any alcohol for under £5. A gin and tonic was £8!! The young lady at bar even said she felt bad taking that sort of money for 25ml of booze and a bit of fizz! But I guess they've got you cornered...

Bar prices aside, it's a good hotel and treated us well on our big day. Special mention to Joy- who co-ordinated before the day and Lucasz who ran the show like clockwork on the day!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vapour84

Dear Guest
Thank you for your great review and I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable Wedding day here. All our reviews are shared with the team and they will be delighted to receive your comments especially Joy and Lucasz.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Cambridge again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

A sprawling 2-storey hotel in a suburban business park, it is not particularly convenient for central Cambridge. Room and breakfast was ok (breakfast was very short-staffed on my visit). Foosteps in the room above were very audible. On the plus side, there is a gym, a pool almost long enough for length swimming (15m), and a nice kiddies' play area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BTJohn

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review, guest feedback is a vital part of our business and your comments will be used in a constructive manner.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed here whilst at a conference, was fine and as expected from Holiday Inn. Food was okay but pricey. No free WiFi in rooms - this was pricey too! Gym and pool facilities looked good/clean. Friendly/helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and I am pleased that our staff were friendly. With reference to our Wifi charges it is now free to our IHG Platinum and Gold rewards members, with further offer in the future.