“Great service!”

Yuka at Sanrizz
Milan, Italy
“Great service!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I enjoyed my visit to Yuka as the service is great, the price reasonable and she is very nice. Recommended!

Visited May 2014

“Totally Relaxing!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I have been to Yuka san's salon a lot of times and all the treatment I had from Yuka san has been wonderful experience! She is very professional but very friendly.

Easy access to the salon.

I highly recommend her salon if you want to relax!!

Visited March 2012
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have been to Yuka's salon quite a few times for a facial treatment, gel nails and eyelash extension. And every time I get an excellent service. Yuka is very professional, friendly and advisory. The treatment room is nice and cozy. The salon is in Cambridge city centre, so very easy to get there.

Visited February 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Yuka - wonderful beautician in Cambridge”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Japanese and British trained Yuka is a wonderful beautician equally at home in all areas beauty therapy.

Visited October 2011
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best place to visit for all your beauty needs”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I have been going to Yuka for a long time for all my beauty treatments and all I can say is how excellent she is everytime with her treatments, products and service. You are always made to feel relaxed and comfortable. And if you need advice on anything, Yuka is full of knowledge and able to give you excellent advice and answers to your questions or concerns.
I would highly recommend Yuka to anyone if you are looking to get any beauty treatments done in Cambridge or you just want to pamper yourself. The facials are amazing and the best I have ever had :-)

Visited October 2011