“Lovely Breakfast, Great Venue”
Review of Bill's

Bill's
Ranked #46 of 706 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you go to Cambridge this is definitely a place to try, It is contemporary without being intimidating and without losing a cozy relaxed feel and has a great menu if you fancy a change from traditional typical offerings. Eggs Florentine, Eggs Royale & Eggs Benedict, Blueberry & Buttermilk Pancakes were all on offer for breakfast when I went alongside a delicious sounding vegetarian breakfast with poached eggs, mushrooms, hummus, guacamole, basil, tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce I think - I was spoiled for choice and I even bought the recipe book when I left. Its really popular and busy but large enough not to notice and the manager took time to chat and ensure all was good. Prices ranged from £3.95 for porridge to £7.99 for the full works. Now I know where it is I will be back to try lunch and dinner!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had breakfast, staff were friendly the décor is very interesting and I imagine the place is pretty lively at night. Its a trendy place and consequently looks as though it will be very busy in the evenings and at the weekend.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had dropped our daughter off at Stansted in the early hours, so decided to stop for a couple of days in Cambridge. Early morning we were looking for a "cooked holiday breakfast" and landed at Bills. It has a New York loft feel to it, steel looking pipes run across the ceiling and it is kitted out with wooden benches and tables, we sat at the front and thought initially it was just a medium size place, but when we had a look around it is vast, with all sorts of different seating and dining areas. There are healthy options available but we went for a traditional breakfast, really well presented, excellent quality ingredients and the service was excellent too - we would definitely go back

1  Thank honestkaren
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everytime I visit a Bill's, I realise how awesome the chain actually is.

The atmosphere and layout of the restaurants are great and the food is even better. The veggie breakfast is outstanding.

Definitely returning.. multiple times.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Great, food, decor - my wife and myself both had Bills full English. ..excellent & highly recommended.