“My picky eater kids loved it”
Review of Jinling Noodle Bar - CLOSED

Jinling Noodle Bar
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: very centrally placed, Chinese-run noodle bar, cheap and simple but fresh food and good value, especially for students!
Soham, United Kingdom
“My picky eater kids loved it”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

To appease the hungry beasts that my children were going to turn into, we decided to have lunch with my sister, her children and my kids. We were a party of 6 and luckily found seating right away. There were a lot of Asian diners which to me is a good sign. Portions were good. We had the crispy noodles with chicken and veggies. Tasty. Then my son had the noodle soup he polished it off. Toilets could certainly be improved. We will go back to try other dishes. A hole in the wall not fancy. Just the way we like it.

• Visited July 2012

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good portions and fair quality - popular with visiting Chinese”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Food here is fine as far is it goes, although the menu is fairly predictable. Decent value makes it popular with locals and visitors, and it does seme to attract Chinese groups, which is always a good sign.

Visited April 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Decent noodles for cheap prices”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I really only go here for the beef noodle bowl. Its a ton of noodles and beef with a pretty hearty (and rich) soup base. I've also gotten the pork with preserved vegetables dish, but they dont do nearly as good of a job with it.

Visited February 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasteless and grubby”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

After looking at Tripadvisor reviews we thought we would give it a try. While inexpensive, the food was generally tasteless, I would have preferred to have spent a bit more for some more flavour. And if the state of the gents toilet was any indication of the cleanliness of the kitchen...

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Tom R
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good standard chinese restaurant in Cambridge”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

This chinese restaurant sits at the quiet corner of Cambridge city centre and is a good choice if you don't want to eat at any of the chain restaurants. The waitress (owner?) was very friendly and the food was above average and popular among Cambridge chinese community. The portion is generous and the beef soup noodles is extremely good. Don't order the dumplings though as they were not done properly.

• Visited February 2012