I stayed at Oakley Lodge for 2 nights at short notice (phoned that morning to stay that evening) and enjoyed myself.
* Lots of parking
* Very yummy (HUGE) breakfast. Cereal (5 choices), juice (3 choices), full cooked breakfast (bacon, sausage, tomato, egg and baked beans) with toast.
* Easy 30 minute walk to Cambridge center
* Small convenience store 500 yards up road
* Reasonable price
* Room cleaned each day with fresh bed linen and towels
* Easy driving access to many small towns (Ely is well worth a visit)
* The walls are quite thin, so you can hear through the walls.
* Rooms dated, particularly the showers. Beautifully hot, but very hard to adjust the temperature.
* Rooms a little dusty
* TV remote didn't work with TV- it was a DVD remote, not a TV one!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Oakley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakley Hotel Cambridge