“liars!”

Ely
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“liars!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I went into this cycle shop in cambridge town centre as I was interested in a ladies race/road bike, there was a dawes in the window which was perfect. It was a model from last year and was 10% off supposedly. However when I returned later on in the day to try it out, the 10% off sticker was gone, I noticed an old sticker which would have been from new saying £349.99 so 10% would roughly be £315. Yet the woman said the bike was now £360 and would round off the price to £350. Well I was not Born yesterday....this "family run business" is try to do you over. Do not buy from these people they will rip you off and lie about prices. Barton bicycles are the best bike shop, very very helpful.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Anna B

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Perfect bike shop!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I recently visited BHC in the centre of Cambridge and was met by a very smily young man who instantly knew which size cycle I need and after a short discussion, he knew which bike would be ideal for my commute. They had an offer at the time of some free accessories so the whole team worked together to get my cycle fitted with mudguards and i got a lovely green jacket!! I went and got a coffee, then was able to pick my bike up straight away.

Fantastic customer service which is much more than I expected from what looked like their part timer, and I wouldn't have guessed for a young man to be so knowledgable about cycles! Lovely little shop, could maybe do with a lick of paint here and there but good range and great staff. Definitely visiting again (bike number 2 on its way?)
Thank you Ben Haywards Cycles!

Visited January 2014