“Gem of a cinema”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Gem of a cinema”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love this quirky cinema.fab car/ bar whilst waiting to see the film, and a real bonus..you can take a glass of WINE into see the film! Recommend!

Visited February 2014

england
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Good cinema but poor customer service in restaurant”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a great cinema and does good food. Need to watch the customer service in the restaurant though.

I had a bowl of very tasty chilli, served two bits of bread that I demolished. I'd been at work all day, had my missed lunch and was absolutely starving. Asked the waitress whether I could have some extra bread to finish my chilli. No, not possible, wouldn't allow me to pay for it, wouldn't donate me any bread, just simple no, not possible. So I went hungry. And unhappy.

Next time we'll be having our dinner at GBK or Wagamama's (both of which are less than 1 minute along the road) before the film.

Visited April 2014
“Always excellent!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stylish, comfortable, traditional, arty - the best in Cambridge! We head down to the Picture House a couple of times a month and are never disappointed. Absolutely love it.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good Value for money”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very good food from a limited menu.
They are very good at what they do. A great place to eat or just have coffee before seeing a film.
Only problem can be that once tables are occupied it can be a problem as cinema goers seem to stay at their table until their film starts even though they have finished their food

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Cinema”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

great cinema with much more character than a multi-plex, and many more interesting films too. I found the seats comfortable too.

Visited February 2014