“Best B&B I've ever stayed in!”

Bed and Breakfast at Fifty-One
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambridge
Bed and Breakfast at Fifty-One
Ranked #70 of 121 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Best B&B I've ever stayed in!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I went to stay at B&B fiftyone for my hen party, we stayed in the Chinese room, which was fantastic value for money. The bed was just amazing, so comfortable, and Anna was a great host, very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was delicious, we had a full English, but could have chosen from a variety of other equally delicious breakfasts. I'll definitely stay there again if we get a free weekend!

Room Tip: Doesn't have a fitness centre, clicked excellent accidentally, but didn't want to take it do...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We had one night in Cambridge to dine out with friends. Arrived about 11.15 and managed to get booked in straight away. Anna was very welcoming & gave us instructions for walking into Cambridge & which pubs to stop at for lunch.The rooms are spacious & clean. Early evening we took advantage of the garden & after helping ourselves to glasses, enjoyed a glass of bubbly & met the cats. I must say this was the only time that we saw them. Anna also sell tickets for the Punts, which we didn't take advantage off, but after asking along the river her prices seemed quite reasonable. I would like to say that if we ever stayed in Cambridge again I wouldn't have any problems staying here. As we only live about an hour away if we were in Cambridge shopping, we would properly call round just to say hello to Anna.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Uppsala
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We spent one night at Fifty-One and had a good nihgts sleep in nice, clean rooms. Anna took good care of us and cooked a full English breakfast for us in her kitchen. There is about 15-20 minutes to walk into the city. Normally it should have been quite a pleasant walk but due to very strong winds we felt very frozen once we reached the pub where we had dinner. The cats joining us for breakfast were not appreciated by our friend who is allergic to cats

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Gunilla U
Virginia
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I spent several days here recently and thought it quite a good B&B. The rooms were spacious, well decorated, and clean. The breakfast was a solid English breakfast, with a number of additional options also provided. The owner was business-like, competent, and cordial. I was initially discouraged that the B&B was a 25 minute walk from central Cambridge, but it turned out to be a breathtakingly beautiful walk along the River Cam. I came to look forward to the walk each night. If you enjoy a brisk 25-30 minute walk, this is a great place. But if you want to be steps away from the main streets of Cambridge it is probably not the place for you. My only other complaint is that there are cats on the premises. I am slightly allergic to cats and probably would not have booked if I knew there were cats. I did not see them the first day when I arrived, but the next morning I woke up with a tell-tale itch that I only get when there are cats around and, sure enough, there were two cats at breakfast. Overall, though, I would recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank CrozetDude
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Difficult for me to be both polite and give a constructive account of our stay here as we didn't get to stay! We reserved our room and it was confirmed two months before our proposed stay, however a mix-up from the owner resulted in us standing on her doorstep looking for other accomodation 6pm on a Saturday. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 March 2013

my stay at Fifty One was excellent. The B&B is incredibly clean, cosy and very nicely furnished. The room I stayed at (Africa room) was beautifully furnished and immaculate, the bed really comfortable, the shower super warm and powerful. The room comes with a hair-dryer and a kettle, a TV and a nice big window. Breakfast was really big and tasty. Anna (the owner) was very welcoming and helpful in advising us on how to make the most of our stay in Cambridge.
If you are going to Cambridge I definitely recommend you stay at B&B Fifty One!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
St. Andrews
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I have nothing but praise for this B and B. the hostess, Anna is very warm and welcoming. The house is clean, spacious and decorated with taste and love. I would recommend B and B fifty one to anyone and would be shocked if you didn't have a great experience.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business