“Good as always!”

Curry Palace
Ranked #155 of 689 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good as always!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We eat here often and get take aways. The place is always full and buzzing, the staff are always polite.

Only once have I seen a problem when they were short staffed so make sure you book for Saturday nights.

Will be going back.

Visited October 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Dinner reminded me of home (New Mexico!)”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I had chicken vindaloo, which, if you don't know it, is hotter than Hades. I ordered it with vegetable rice, which is a wonderful counterpoint to the hotness without adding a lot of carbos. Also, Mixed Kebab for starter, and a couple glasses of house red for £23.50. Couldn't beat that with a stick! And it's much larger than you would think looking at it from the street. Of course, the waitperson cleared the table of the other settings instantly. They have nice Indian music, wonderful lighting. Only two problems: as a single diner, you feel awkward at a table for 4, which is the smallest they have, and, glacial service when it's time to leave and you want your bill.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing! My second home”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is simply the best place to go for a curry. I go there at least once a week. Very friendly staff and the food never lets me down. A load of my mates all gather together and go for a curry most Friday and Saturday nights. It is also right opposite the Hopbind so it is great to have after a couple of beers.

• Visited October 2013
York, United Kingdom
“Authentic Curry in 'Curry Palace'”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I am from York;came to visit my cousins on last weekend. They took me to their favorite curry house 'Curry Palace'. I like to have Indian food on most of the occasions, normally try medium dishes. I ordered one of house specials 'shahi chiken jeera mossala'. Oh! it seems I can still feel the smell and taste of that curry though it has been few days. I loved the authenticity of curries in Curry Palace and their cordial service as well. Looking forward to arrange my next visit...

• Visited September 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“a worthwhile waiting for curry”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I live in Oakington. According to my friends recommendation I placed an order for take away on my way to home on Saturday night. When i reached to Curry Palace I discovered a large crowd waiting to pick up their orders as well. I learnt from manager there were too many orders than their normal Saturday busy night. So I had to wait longer than my allocated time for my collection. I found out later after having my ordered food; my passionate waiting for a curry was a fully worthwhile waiting as I had my best ever Indian meal. I really enjoyed the taste and texture of curries from Curry Palace. Would recommend to any curry lover..

• Visited September 2013