“Smart, elegant and accurate”
Review of Hot Numbers Coffee

Hot Numbers Coffee
Ranked #3 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Cambridge
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Hot Numbers - Independent coffee house and roastery in Cambridge situated within wonderful Dales Brewery building, Gwydir St CB1 2LJ and our sister cafe at 4 Trumpington Street CB2 1QA. We roast our own ever changing single origin coffee, stock Fitzbillies famous cakes and employ a lovely team of friendly staff to welcome you. Regularly changing artwork is exhibited across both spaces and live music is performed on a Thursday, Friday and Sunday featuring a great selection of local talent. Free WIFI. Real piano!
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Definitely a good place to spend a one hour break. Good quality food and beverage, easy environment, nice people around. Recommended.

There are newer reviews for Hot Numbers Coffee

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went here with my wife. Coffee is great - ended up drinking too much as I wanted more. Food was fresh and tasty. Definately going back again.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I've been here a few times and the ambience has always been great. It is relaxed, with great decor and fab music. This is not a place to spend loads of time in, but for the short time I am there, I have always enjoyed the experience. The cappuccinos are excellent and Kandula tea is offered (my favourite brand). The hot chocolate is very good and comes with a marshmallow. They have delicious custard tarts too! Free wi-fi and fast too! I love looking at the art on my way out. Hot Numbers are doing everything right!

1  Thank MimiW
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Hot Numbers is one of my favourite coffee places amongst the many in Cambridge. The feel and atmosphere is relaxed as well as energetic, with a mix of people on their own and meeting others. The coffee is excellent, though sometimes a little strong for me. The cakes are another strength.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I went in search of coffee beans, and I bought some. They made a lovely espresso in my machine at home, very pleased. The lady who served me gave me a free cappuccino as a "sampler" too, which was much appreciated, and it was excellent.

Very friendly service. Will be back for the bacon sandwich and more coffee soon. The coffee is a bit cheaper (I think) than the likes of Starbucks, Costa, etc. and a lot better too. Gets my thumbs up. Well worth a visit, and I'll be back soon.

A few hipster types in there, but hey, they seem to be taking over the world, what can you do? Or maybe I'm just turning into an old fuddy-duddy!

2  Thank bigalxyz