Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
US$246
US$239
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$208
US$202
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
Regent Hotel(Cambridge)
US$156
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness parkhi expresscity centredavid lloydcycle pathfree wifibeansthe sofa bedquiet locationminute drivebudget hotelbreakfast was includedshort staywhat it says on the tinclean hotelcar parkbus stop
Reviewed 2 May 2011

Don't eat in.!!!! The food was apalling. The rooms were comfortable though. No extra niceties however.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
ExpressCambridge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express- Cambridge. Of course it is always disappointing to hear when a guest has been dissatisfied with any aspect of their stay.

It is nice to hear that you found your room comfortable. Please accept my sincere appologies for the poor quality of dinner. I certainly can assure that this is not the norm at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge.

I can assure you that all necessary steps will be taken to ensure that our customers receive high quality product and service.I hope this will not deter you from staying at Holiday Inn Expresss Cambridge in future and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 21 April 2011

The Holiday Inn Express is a clean and modern chain hotel. Rooms are well furbished, there is a free buffet breakfast, free parking, and free wifi in public areas.

Wifi in rooms costs money and is ridiculously priced. If I were here on business I would find this incredibly annoying.

Biggest issue with the hotel is that it really isn't that close to Cambridge centre and it really isn't close to anything. The hotel is situated in a business park in the outskirts next to a fitness centre and a warehouse.

It is a couple of miles to walk into the city centre (a path that leads over a railway bridge behind the hotel seems to be the most direct route). Failing that it means either taxi, bus or private bus is a necessity. If you can live the location it's a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
ExpressCambridge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for you comments regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn-Express Cambridge. All our guest comments are used constructively in the consistent endevour to improve the quality of our product and service.

I'am glad to hear that you found our product and service upto your expectation. I have taken your comments on board and I assure you necessary steps will be taken to further improve our service.

I look forward to welcoming you at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge in near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2011

I like staying in the Holiday Inn Express, because the standard is reasonable, and the rooms are clean. I even like the fact that you get to make your own tea and toast for breakfast. It is in a quiet part of Cambridge, too, so no nuisance noise. The bed was okay, if a little too squidgy for my liking. They claimed to be offering me a "firm" pillow and a "soft" pillow, but I couldn't tell any difference. The only negative thing about it is that I do think it is overpriced for what you get, and for how much you would pay for that standard of hotel elsewhere.

Room Tip: Book as far in advance as possible
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express- Cambridge. All our guest comments are used constructively in the consistent endevour to improve the quality of our product and service.

I am glad to hear that brand standards of Holiday Inn Express meet your expectations. I have also, taken your comments on board and contacted relevant department to ensure that we are able to provide best possible service to our customers.

I look forward to welcome you at Holiday Inn Express - Cambridge in near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2011

We stayed over one night at this hotel, in total a group of 10 of us. We were greeted nicely and service was good all weekend. Our rooms were close together and very satisfactory. They were clean, tidy and very comfortable. The bathrooms were lovely and clean. After arriving we were able to easily book a taxi at reception which was helpful. After a fun night out we returned to the hotel and were able to have a relaxing drink in the bar. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and stay in it again.

• Stayed: April 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge. I'am glad to hear that you were satisfied with the product and service we offer. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to the team members.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Express- Cambridge in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2011

I stayed at this hotel recently for one night. After some time trying to find it (Sat Nav took me to another Norman Way, Cambridge, miles away!) I arrived to find an almost new hotel situated adjacent to what looked like some kind of busines park. It is nowhere near the centre of Cambridge (be wary, if that is what you want) but that was OK for me. My room was average, nothing more nothing less - just what I expected of this chain. It was a pity that the a/c was not working - in fact it blew out hot air as I realised when I woke in the middle of the night to fing that the temperature was 27°C. But at least it was quiet, unlike so many hotels these days. Unfortunately, the food was nothing to write home about. I had an evening meal when I arrived and breakfast the next morning. Both were well below par. Service was friendly enogh though.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
ExpressCambridge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2011

Dear Guest

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Cambridge. All our guest comments are used constructively in the consistent endevour to improve the quality of our product and service.

Please be rest assured that we have taken your comments on board and we will do our best to ensure that are guests are satisfied with their stay the the Holiday Inn Express Cambridge.

Once again thank you for your comments and hope this will not deter you from staying with us in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express- Cambridge