Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
US$246
US$239
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$208
US$202
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
Regent Hotel(Cambridge)
US$156
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness parkhi expresscity centredavid lloydcycle pathfree wifibeansthe sofa bedquiet locationminute drivebudget hotelbreakfast was includedshort staywhat it says on the tinclean hotelcar parkbus stop
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here last week with several colleagues. The front desk staff were fantastic on all shifts. We arrived early from Heathrow and had to wait several hours for rooms to be available but they were sold out the night before so it was understandable. The room was okay, surprised that there was no iron but what can you do- I believe you could request one. There were no US adapters available when I checked in so I ran out of battery on every device the first day. A colleague rescued me (and the front desk was able to charge my iphone for awhile, very nice of them). I used the stairs often for the 2nd floor. The bed was okay, the bathroom was clean and easy to use. The breakfast was average, however the coffee was fantastic. There is nothing super close by but I did walk up to Cherry Hinton a few times to grab a few items at a Tesco express. The restaurant wasn't open most nights but pizza was available, although I never tried it. Will stay here again when back in town for work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Frenarena
ExpressCambridge, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Frenarena
Thank you for your review, it is lovely to hear the team receiving such great comments, they will be happy to hear they made your stay more enjoyable!
I am sorry that you were disappointed with the restaurant not providing evening meals during your stay as there should always be a full menu selection during the week and a reduced choice at weekends so I do apologies that we did not fullfill this service.
We are glad you would return to us in the future and hope we wil be welcoming you back very soon.
Many thanks
Kerrie

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express had very small rooms, however for the purpose of our trip which all we needed was a place to rest and sleep. We did not spend any considerable time at the hotel as we were there for Flying Legends. With that said, the location to IWM Duxford is great.....less than a ten minute drive. The staff was very helpful, the bar and dining again was adequate. The breakfast was included and adequate.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here overnight after I had played cricket nearby. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Cambridge on a business park with few amenities nearby. We arrived late, just before 21.30 and the receptionist was very helpful informing us that the kitchen closed at 21.30 but he would take our dinner order right away which was much appreciated. The food was OK and not too expensive. Breakfast was the usual fare,perfectly adequate. The room was clean and comfortable, although the corridors looked a little tired, nothing a lick of paint won't cure.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

A 3 day stay at a comfortable, value for money hotel with very accommodating staff. A varied breakfast selection was a good start to the day. Although the hotel is situated on the outskirts of Cambridge, we were surprised how "near" the hotel was to the city centre. Just a 5 minute walk took us to the nearest bus stop and a 4 pound day ticket took us everywhere we wanted to go. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

A nice reasonably priced (for Cambridge) option for an overnight stay. A modern and clean hotel with comfortable rooms and a reasonable breakfast. Let down a little by slightly sniffy service on arrival but apart from that just what we needed for our stay in Cambridge. Well placed to access the city with plenty of parking.