Review Highlights
Valentines wine and cheese tasting

Got it as Birthday gift. Really enjoyed the whole eveining, we tried 7 different wines with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Assya30
London, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Wine and Cheese appreciation evening.

Maybe the first thing to say is, we have friends coming for dinner on Saturday night and today I'm... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
John M
Wellingborough

Recommended experiences in and around Cambridge
from US$18.22
from US$22.94
from US$21.59
from US$46.55
More Info
All reviews wine tasting wset level different wines very enjoyable evening new world wines bottle of champagne italian wines an excellent teacher wine class grape varieties royal cambridge wide range of wines brew house blind tasting food pairings host mark gift voucher
Reviewed 11 July 2015

I bought two places on the introductory wine course to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was a really enjoyable day. The teacher Mark is informative, engaging and fun and he manages to strike just the right balance of helping you to better understand wine and the various choices without in anyway being lecturing or patronising. Gonville and Caius is a beautiful college and the lunch was delicious. Overall can't recommend highly enough. We will definitely try some of Mark's other courses.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I brought the wine tasting day as a present for my partner who loves wine but doesn't know much about it. To be honest I am not much of a wine drinker but I really enjoyed tasting the variety of wines available and will be definitely buying a few favourites of the day. Buffet lunch was good and Mark was excellent presenting each wine and the background knowledge.
An enjoyable day and great location in the college.
Thank you!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Been to few wine tasting and just done WSET level 2 Mark is amazing would recommended to any one who like wine Cambridgeshire wine school is top class!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Excellent night, with very friendly people and great information on all on the wines. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

It was a wonderful day. Mark was great fun and very informative. The College setting was perfect on a sunny warm day.
We were fortunate to have our first "Wine Tasting Experience" as a present from my lovely Sister.
After many years of enjoying wines I feel we have now come in from the wilderness!with the relaxed way Mark had of imparting his wealth of knowledge, we are going to be more adventurous
Must try to open the champagne that way and try it with fish and chips.