“Very good mixed menu”

Ranked #32 of 733 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$28 - US$56
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family owned restaurant in the heart of Cambridge serving fresh Asian cuisine run by Raja Aminur Rahman
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Taken here by my daughter and son as they both go to a pub nearby. I will admit to being quite fussy about my curry and was impressed that the menu was not run of the mill with some good speciality dishes. Good attentive service and a reasonable bill.

1  Thank Alan P

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food was excellent and the staff very attentive. I would happily recommend this place. The menu is brilliant. I couldn't decide what to have so I asked for a recommendation from the waiter and I'm glad I did.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Love this restaurant, always make sure we pay a visit when in Cambridge.
The staff really look after you and remember you. Lovely food.

1  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed 1 July 2014

very friendly people, food was good, many menu options. atmosphere could be improved a little.my chair was very groggy and they left the door open all the time, unfortunately it was heavily raining and therefore cold. but very nice people!

1  Thank Sladjana R
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I went there when on business trip for a quick dinner. The facilities and the decor of the place is appealing. The food didn't taste so good and chicken had a funny taste. I won't definitely be coming back.

1  Thank Pipster_17