“Good food, nice place”

Raja Indian Cuisine
Ranked #50 of 685 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$64 - US$129
Cuisines: Pakistani, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Asian fine dining restaurant with Sylheti heritage.
San Antonio, Texas
“Good food, nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very good Indian food with a lot of variety in a fairly nice setting. Our main complaint was feeling rushed. The place IS busy, but the waiters make it seem like a key priority is to get you through your meal as fast as possible so they can turn over the table. We ordered our starters and were trying to decide what else. Three times in a very short period of time we were asked to place our order for mains. Other than that - really enjoyed our meal.

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Very good mixed menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Taken here by my daughter and son as they both go to a pub nearby. I will admit to being quite fussy about my curry and was impressed that the menu was not run of the mill with some good speciality dishes. Good attentive service and a reasonable bill.

1 Thank Alan P
Cirencester
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food was excellent and the staff very attentive. I would happily recommend this place. The menu is brilliant. I couldn't decide what to have so I asked for a recommendation from the waiter and I'm glad I did.

Visited July 2014
Poole, England, United Kingdom
“My favourite indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Love this restaurant, always make sure we pay a visit when in Cambridge.
The staff really look after you and remember you. Lovely food.

1 Thank Ryan B
Zurich, Switzerland
“Very friendly, good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

very friendly people, food was good, many menu options. atmosphere could be improved a little.my chair was very groggy and they left the door open all the time, unfortunately it was heavily raining and therefore cold. but very nice people!

Visited July 2014