“Good food very poor service!”

Rocker's Steak House
Ranked #33 of 731 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An American-style steak restaurant with a rock theme, Rocker's Steak House offers grill classics from the Josper oven, alongside an array of all-American favourites. Expect to find handmade burgers, quality steaks and chicken wings on the varied menu. In the dining room, rock memorabilia adorns the walls with ACDC and Bon Jovi signed guitars joined by signed pictures and CDs, whilst the restaurant also boasts a cosy outdoor area.
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I went there last night because I had been once in the past and the food and music was amazing although service hasn't been as good. .but I decided to give another try. First we entered and, although the lady behind the bar noticed our presence, she didn't acknowledged us! So we asked for a table and she only pointed the available one, no words at all! When the food came, again no words at all! We finished our food, plates were cleared but nobody asked us if we wanted any dessert...we asked for it. While we were eating our lovely sweet, the same lady was brushing and mopping the floor around us which is not what you want when you are eating! it was clear that they were in a rush to close! Very bad experience in terms of service, which is a shame considering that food and music are just fantastic!

1  Thank TweetyCinny

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Had a nice steak here. Staff very friendly and service good. My daughter had Tex Mex chicken which was also good. reasonable prices too.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My family had a big occasion to celebrate and our eldest grandson suggested 'Rockers'. As it was his 21st we said OK but thought 'is this the place to go' . Well it was the best decision we have made re; food and service for years. We have lived in and around Cambridge for 46 years and have never raved about restaurants as they are generally a bit of a rip off being in a city for tourists, but 'Rockers' was unique and worth every penny. I could quite easily have stuck a pin in the menu and would have been happy with what I got. I speak for my wife and family of 10 that night.

2  Thank RydeFamily
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Saturday night. We found the atmosphere to be relaxed and friendly. We had the mixed sharing starter - which is a great way to try a little of everything and it was lovely. We both had burgers which were a decent size, with great fries. We enjoyed a few cocktails too.
The service was swift without feeling rushed and we really enjoyed the whole experience. It seems really family friendly too so I look forward to ranting the kids with us next time.
It was very reasonably priced too so if say it definitely worth a visit!

2  Thank Tilley364
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I came here for dinner with a group of friends, and was thoroughly underwhelmed. My steak was way overcooked and underseasoned, and the service was very slow. We were at the back of the restaurant, and at one point one of our group had to go to the front and ask a server to come to the table, because we had been ignored for so long. To be fair, the others in my group seemed to enjoy their food, but I can only comment on my own, and that was not very nice.

2  Thank autophagosome