“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Nice simple food and nice people, good value for money, the food is very simple..."The Hole In The Wall" edges the Mondo. Close to a very good score.

1  Thank CambridgeChap

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Took my husband here for his early birthday meal - a fantastic pick. The welcome was warm, the food fantastic, the service great. They got really busy, so you did have to wait a little bit longer to get the bill / pay, but that was even fine: no rush, relaxing environment.
Recommend booking to avoid disappointment :)
Will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I love this restaurant, it is small, intimate and extremely popular hence having to book well in advance for a special occasion.
Tonight for my birthday I chose sardines for a starter, superbly cooked then lobster with garlic butter for my main course, the dessert was delicious.
Service is spot on.
We have already booked for Valentine's Day (evening) next year as we consider this restaurant the 'best'.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went to Piccolo Mondo yesterday evening with the the family ,what a fantastic restaurant .From the moment we arrived we were made to feel really welcome ,the staff are very professional whilst being friendly and helpful ,the Maitre D Polly leads from the front and sets a really high standard.
The food is excellent ,the fish choices were especially tempting and expertly cooked,the sweets to die for.!! All in all 5 star.
My two super critical children rated our meal first class, I fear my daughter's boy friend may find himself saving up for a visit in the very near future!!

1  Thank Eddymo42
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Good luck getting a table, they do have a reserve list but is first come first served and they won't hold a table for you on this list.

12  Thank CPO1983