“Excellent”

Cuisines: Pizza
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Really excellent pizza, so much better than the chains. Possibly slightly cheeper than some of them as well. Service with a smile from a delivery chap on a scooter who wished me a happy weekend.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank singledinercam

San Antonio, Texas
“Outstanding take-away pizza, not much more costly than chains”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This place is worth every extra penny you pay for a take-away pizza. Our beer hour used a chain brand for a very long time, but after changing to Cherry Box, we no longer have leftovers, ever. The pizza is top-end ingredients, and the crust was simply awesome. My personal favourite was the american hot, with pepperoni and hot peppers, but the vegetarian was REALLY notable for having real vegetables that had clearly never seen a can in their lives. Strongly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank stubby_galavant
London, United Kingdom
“gourmet takeaway pizza!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have ordered Cherry Box pizza for a few times and I love it! I am a vegetarian but I don't feel limited with my options. I love it!

• Visited February 2013